Okay here are my notes from the kettlebell seminar I attened a few weekends ago. There is no order of these notes, I just wrote at they talked LOL!
Benefits of KB: (combine with strength and flexability)
RKC = Best bell
- Find a bell that you can balance/handle (no triangle)
- Both hands can fit inside handle
Russian vs. American Swings
- Russian Swings, arms go parallel to the groud
- American swings are overhead
- American swings are used in high reps
- American swings you need to drive heels harder into ground
- There is a specific lift time frame
- Snatch: how many reps in time frame?
- tabata: 20sec on/10sec off
- tabata: 45sec on /15 sec off
1 *2 3 4 5 6
1 *2 3 4 5
1 *2 3 4
1 *2 3
* = rest, 200m run, breaths, count (1-2-3 go!), etc.
The workshop ended with the following WOD: