Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Today's Workout

Yep it is already done. EPOC Workout #2 is complete! This workout consisted of the following:

4 rounds for time:
10 thrusters (25lbs, each hand)
10 blurpee

Melisa, Pam and myself gathered equipment and found a spot in the gym where we could fit. We did the normal workout then figured out who was going where for thrusters and blurpees. The last thing you want to do is get hit with a flying dumbbell. Pam our lovely counter started her watch and we were off. 25s were HEAVY, but if you stopped it was worse. My moto for this one: the faster you go the quicker you are done. something about putting weight over my head dosen't excite me! LOL! Finished in 4:37...under 5mins...HELLS YES! Thank you Pam and Melisa for pushing me, y'all are AMAZING!

Now off to teach spin...

No comments:

Post a Comment