Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tuesday CF Workout

Today's workout was rough, not one of my better ones...but still a good one. We all arrived at 5:30am, did our nomral warm up and got set up for our workout:

400m run
21-15-9
box Jumps
Swings (20lbs, each hand)

This means you run 400m then do 21 box jumps and 21 swings, 400m run then 15 box jumps and 15 swings, 400m run 9 box jumps and 9 swings. If you are thinking ouch...then you are correct! Melisa really helped me get through this! I don't know if I was sore or the fact that I was starving but this was rough. Finish time was 10:33. I'm okay with that, for now. 8 weeks not so much. After we cooled down, Melisa and I did 10 kipping pull ups because I owed her! We concluded our workout with a trip to the Westlake HEB where we are celebs...and turned down soy milk which they already put out for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment